- List common errors leading to tube fitting leakage
- Identify correct tube system design practices
- Install Tube Fittings correctly
- Identify mixed material fittings
- Identify variables associated with proper tube selection
- Identify tube bending defects
- Validate correct pipe thread usage and assembly
Participants are given a comprehensive theoretical and practical examination at the completion of the training in order to prove their level of competency. All graduates will receive a certificate of completion and a complimentary wallet sized training card. The card may be used as an identifier to ensure safe on site practices and procedures are followed by those who have gained competency in the area. Both documents certify the completion of training in tube bending procedures.
All participants will be required to fill out an attendance and assessment form. This provides valuable feedback to our trainers who can then further tailor the course to meet the changing needs of your staff when re-training in the future.
Our training programs have been developed in conjunction with many industry types over many years and are recognised globally as the industry standard for training in small bore fluid system installation, or access the Online Training Calendar